Set of 20 Key responsibilities of HR Manager.
HR Manager is one of the most important key to open a lock hanging on the door of success in an organisation.If an HR Manager is efficient enough to handle and to take out best from his team members any oragnisation and can achieve more from his target goals. HR manager plays an very important role in hierarchy, and also in between the higher management and low level employees. Stated below are major responsibilities of HR Manager:-
1. To maintain and develop HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of corporate HR policies.
2. To develop the HR team, to ensure the provision of a professional HR service to the organization.Manage a team of staff. Responsible for mentoring, guiding and developing them as a
second line to the current position.
3. To ensure timely recruitment of required level / quality of Management staff, other business lines staff, including non-billable staff with appropriate global approvals, in order to
meet business needs, focusing on Employee Retention and key Employee Identification initiatives.
4. Provide active support in the selection of Recruitment agencies which meet the
corporate standard. Ensure Corporate Branding in recruitment webs and advertisements.
5. Develop, refine and fine-tune effective methods or tools for selection / or provide
external consultants to ensure the right people with the desired level of competence are brought into the organization or are promoted.
6. Prepare information and input for the salary budgets. Ensure compliance to the
approved salary budget; give focus on pay for performance and salary benchmarks where
available.Ensure adherence to corporate guideline on salary adjustments and promotions. Coordinate
increments and promotions of all staff.
7. To develop the HR business plan.
8. Ensure appropriate communication at all staff levels.
9. To maintain and develop leading edge HR systems and processes to address the
effective management of people in relation to the following in order to maintain competitive advantage
Reward and Recognition.
Management Development / Career Development.
Competency Building / Mapping.
Compensation / Benefit programs.
10. To facilitate / support the development of the Team members
11. To facilitate development of staff with special focus on Line Management
12. To recommend and ensure implementation of Strategic directions for people
development within the organization.
13. Ensure a motivational climate in the organization, including adequate
opportunities for career growth and development.
14. Administer all employee benefit programs with conjunction with the Finance and
15. Provide counsel and assistance to employees at all levels in accordance with the
company's policies and procedures as well as relevant legislation.
16. Oversee the central HR Administration -
employee offer letters
salary letters and employment contracts.
Approve updated organizational charts on a monthly basis and maintain
complete/accurate personnel records.
17. Co-ordinate the design, implementation and administration of human resource
policies and activities to ensure the availability and effective utilization of human resources for meeting
the company's objectives.
18. Responsible for Corporate HR function.
19. Responsible for overall centralized HR admin function
20. Counseling and Guidance cell - provide support to Managers in case of
Above 20 points are amongst the most important responsibilities which has to be taken care by an HR
Manager. He cannot take any above stated responsibility for granted.
With Love and affection